Cox’s Bazar, June 10: Two more Rohingya men died from coronavirus on Monday, taking total death in the Rohingya camp to three.One of them was 58 years old and a resident of camp-10 while another was 70 years and a resident of camp-7, said Dr Abu Toha MRH Bhuiyan, health coordinator of the Refugee, Relief and Rehabilitation Commission.
Besides, five more Rohingyas were diagnosed with coronavirus on Monday, he said adding that total number coronavirus cases rose to 35 till June 8.
Meanwhile, two Rohingya men made recovery from coronavirus.
Earlier, a 71-year old man died at isolation centre of Rohingya camp on June 1.
Earlier on May 16, two more Rohingyas were diagnosed with coronavirus at Kutupalong Rohingya camp in Cox’s Bazar, forcing the local administration to put some 5,000 Rohingyas at the camp under complete lockdown.
Bangladesh is hosting over 1.1 million Rohingyas, most of them entered Bangladesh since August 25, 2017.