3 of a family burnt in Narayanganj admitted at DMCH

294

Dhaka, Apr 05: Three members of a family have sustained burn injuries in a fire that broke out early Thursday from a burning mosquito coil under Fatulla upazila in Narayanganj district.The injured are Shahadat  Hossain, 28, his wife Rupali, 20, and their son Rifat, 2.

Shahadat received 55% burn while Rupali received 20% and Rifat 22 % burn in the incident.

Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) police outpost SI Bachchu Miah confirmed the matter to media on Thursday morning.

He said, “the fire broke out around 3:30am”.

Shahadat’s brother Nowab Ali said they brought their burn injured brother’s family to DMCH burn unit Thursday morning.

They hailed from village Rudreswar under Kaliganj upazila in Lalmonirhat district.